Sunday 6 May 2007

Windsurfing

Well I finaly got up and going on the wind surfer. I'm getting the 'V of balence' thing to. I even managed a 175 jump on the board, I tried to do a 360 but ended up in the water... Well a part from that we're still waiting on some mail to come in from Aus till we can FINALY head off. So far the whole year has just been going from Vuda marnier to Navini Island, and it has been really boring... At least I'm getting some school done. Vuda marnier is a bowl shaped marnier that we always go to when ever we come to Fiji, there's a great little yacht club that's really nice to. On Sundays the whole marnier fills up with music from the live band. Well better go, C'ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

Dear admin, thnx for sharing this blog post. I found it wonderful. Best regards, Victoria...