Monday 21 May 2007

Crown jellyfish

Well today I got a good lot of SOCE and Music done... Otherwise not mush else happened, Still a was a strong wind waning to day but was cancled tonight. We might leave tomorrow, but who knows!!! If we are still here tomorrow dad wants to go kitesurfing with the red and white kited man that we have seen on the water the past few days. Well in the arvo I went fishing, while listening to my mp4 player and doing Music, up one the nets. Who said you can't do 3 things at once!!!! I looked up the jellyfish that we have been seeing, by the millions, they are called the Crown jellyfish and are rare. Baden caught one today and put it a bucket so we could see them up close, they are deffinatly the Crown jelly's. I couldn't find much info on them though....They are a open sea jelly and are not found inshore... Mum reacons that they came in for breeding, what animal breeds in winter!!!!! If I find a animal that I don't know about I love learning all that I can about it. We have a Grants Fishing Book and when ever I want I just pick out a random page a read about the fish. When ever we catch a fish I do the same thing to. Did you know that Doliphin fish eat flying fish???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your in themiddle of teh ocean

Anonymous said...

your in the middle of the ocean