Tuesday 15 May 2007

My Dad

I finished reading Windswept a few days ago and I'm halve way though The Line now. It's kinda weird reading about your parents... It's good because you learn tones of stuff about them that you didn't know, but then you learn stuff about them that you shouldn't know to... And to think that I lent these books to my teachers!!!!!! My dad, Gavin Le Sueur has written 3 books so far, 2 novels the first(Windswept) is about his collage years and also the tragedy of being hit by a whale(don't worry the whale was fine but the boat wasn't dad, mum, Phillipe an[sorry I can't remember your name] someone else ended up in a life raft). The second (The Line) is the story of the Round Australia Race of '88. They are both good books I recommend them to any one who is into adventure, love and thrill, I have both laughed and cried in both books. Dad has also written a sailing manuel, called Muilthull Seamanship. If you want to check out any of these book's check out his website http://www.multihullbooks.com . At the moment dad is typing Windswept onto the computer so I'm afraid we don't have any copy's left.

No comments: