Saturday 12 May 2007

bella.....

We're off to Musket Cove today then Navini Island tomorrow. Mum went into town to get some stuff for the boat before we left, and I had to let all the baby geckos and the other 100something eggs... It was so cute, the baby geckos have become a little tame by now and they would just sit on my hand looking up at me with big eyes. Anyway we let them all go on a tree and put the eggs under this shrub. We got a letter from James, the man looking after our 9yr old Siberian Husky back home, and he said that she had a swollen lymph gland around her hip/back leg/stomach area. The lump is so sore that when you touch it she yelps, I looked it up on Google and she could have Lymphoma Cancer. A common cancer in dogs and there is a treatment, but it is deadly... Bella you have all our prayers, hope and love. I wish we could be there with you, but we can only be with you in spirit and mind. I love you beautiful.

No comments: