Friday 18 May 2007

............

I had to write yesterday's Post just then because it didn't come up, it was really long to..... Well today we had another gorgeous sail and, now some one has officially fallen over board, I just wish we had it on video!!!! Baden(my 10yr old brother) was up sitting up on the fore beam under the seagull strikers watching the millions of blue jellyfish, the size of dinner plates to platters, drifting past. When my other brother Fletcher(5) came up and pushed him in. The rest of us heard the splash and I looked up the front of the boat(I was sitting in the shade of the sail up the back) and saw Fletcher with this really guilty look on his face. Then I heard it... Baden yelling his head off, I shouted "BADEN FELL OVERBOARD!!!!!!" and we all rushed into action. Dad grabbed the man-overboard thing and the life ring, he threw both in for Baden and put the boat in neutral. Mum wheeled the fishing lines in and I kept and eye on Baden as well as wheeling in the other fishing line. When we finally got Baden on board he was freezing cold and a bit shocked he had been worried about being stung by the jelly's, but otherwise unharmed. We later asked Baden if he would falling in again so that we could get it on video, but everyone later agreed that I should be the one to fall in beacuse I scream the loudest :-O Well better go, c'ya

No comments: