Sunday 14 December 2008

Nanna's House

Heya again. I'm at my Nanna's house in Mallacoota now, I spent a great week in Torquay with my Grandma and, after sailing on a mono for the first time, caught up with dad and Baden for the long drive down to Mallacoota. I lived here 'till I was about 6, haha, so it's good to be back. After 10 years not much has changed, but it's great to catch up with everyone again. Dad's got a 50+ year old Morris Minor, it's in great condition and I'm trying to convince mum to let us bring it up to Cairns on Easter, 'cos I'll have my Learners by then and Dad can drive up with me. Anyway I love that car, it's so cool. Dad hotted up the inside (haha, I mean the dashboard, not the engine) about 20 years ago, and it's just been sitting in storage since we left Mallacoota. But it still runs.
Anyway, at the moment it's wet and windy down here but it's a bit warmer than Torquay. I'll write again later!

No comments: