Friday 5 December 2008

It seems like we've only been back a few days, but really we've been back 3 weeks... It's so different from being out on the boat because when I'm out sailing, exploring and discovering each day counts. Each day something new happens so you remember each day. I feel like being back here the days all mold into one. They have no real importance to me I guess... haha, then again I haven't started school again yet. Anyway on a more positive note Dad, Baden and I are flying down for a week to Victoria, I'll spend a week with my Grandma while Dad and Baden do this course. Then we'll all drive down to spend the rest of the time with my Nanna and Poppy. I'm trying to convince dad to bring his Morris Minor up, so I can learn to drive it! Haha, Mum doesn't like it though because dad hotted it up when he was younger (it's about 20 years old but in really good condion). We probably won't end up bring it up this trip though.... Oh well, there's allways next time!

No comments: