Friday 26 August 2011

The last post before we leave

My bags (well one bag with clothes and the other half full of things like Ipods, books, sunblock, hat, gloves etc.. this is a race after all) are packed, my room is clean (shock horror!) and I think I'm ready. Im extremely nervous and excited at the same time, like the feeling you get the moment you're in the que for a really big rollercoaster. Sure as soon as we leave I'll be wishing I spent more time at gym, but I don't plan on slacking...
The one thing I'll really miss (aside from mother and brothers and other pets) is our new 12 week old puppy Ann Bonny (after the pirate). By the time we finish these races and get back from Auntie Jenny's wedding in Victoria (there is a 3 day break inbetween), a month will have passed, Bonny will be so much bigger!
Bring on "work hard, party hard",
Until next time :)





No comments: