Sunday 2 January 2011

Whats next...

Ok, just completed at totally new make-over for my blog, because it's a new year and a whole new beginning. So whats next? I've applied for a Bachelor of Psychology, Bachelor of Science (majoring in Zoology), Bachelor of Marine Science, and Nursing. Most of these will be in either Cairns or Townsville. As a bit of an update, and summary of 2010: I've finished Year 12, and successfully passed, got my P plates (and dad's old 19yr old Dihatsu Applause that I'm currently 'updating'), have an awesome boyfriend, our family cat, the 'General', Tusca (21) and our 'Lovable Rogue' Bella (12) both sadly died, (there'll be a post on them later :) ), I've had my Formal, Graduation, been in a great job, for coming up two years, AND I plan on going to Uni in June-ish.

No comments: