Wednesday 6 August 2008

I'm back!!!

Heya,
I'm so sorry to have negated you! We'll we're in Vanuatu now, it took ages for my school boxes to arrive but they finally got here a few days ago and I am already up to date in English, maths and I'm all most caught up in science and SOSE. With is really good for me cos I'm ALLWAYYSS behind!! The maths is really easy this term though so I have to ask my teacher to send over some harder work.
There's been a few other boats around with kids on them this time, 'Carl' a Mono with 2 boys - one badens age one fletchers age, 'Drumbeat' a cat - two kids a girl my age and a boy badens age, 'Neptune 2' an Mono - a boy fletchers age and a two year old girl and 'Emelia' a Mono - two boys 16 and 18/19. And that’s just the boats we've meet so far.
Nothing much has been happening otherwise, just school work..
OH! I'm teaching myself to free dive, with the help of the people off Drumbeat. Haley's dad loves free diving and he can stay under for ages down REALLY deep. I dove down in a ship wreck at Million Dollar Point, as Mum took a picture of me :P Sorry I've no more news for you! we're at Oyster Island at the moment, C'ya!!!

No comments: