Friday 7 September 2007

Now Navini

We've been at Navini Island for a few days know. Dad and Nigel left for their kite surfing trip this morning. Um... There's nothing else that’s been happening really. Mum, Fletcher, Baden, Geordie(our cousin) and I went out crown-of-thorning(crown-of-thorning is when you've got a plank of wood with a long piece of metal, curved and sharpened at the end, attached. You hook the thorny starfish in the center and put them in a large bucket, which is in the dingy. When the bucket is full you go ashore and bury them) today, I was a little bit nervous about them and I was always checking to make sure that no one was near me with crown of thorn starfish. I hate Crown of Thorn starfish, they eat all the coral, are poisonous, they look realy ugly to, there's really nothing good about them. WARNING: do not touch them, they are poisonous and they hurt... Trust me I know from experince!

No comments: