Monday 11 June 2007

Intervew with a vampire

I just finished watching 'Interview with a Vampire', I love the eyes. I know how they did it because in a shop called PINK, in cairns, there were these contacts that make your eyes look different colours. They were really cool, and really expensive. But there were so many different options for example you could get ones that make your eyes look completely white or black, cat eyes, stripes, circles, tonnes. We didn't leave today, maybe tomorrow, but to tell the truth I don't really mind because I'm way behind in my school work and in the past 2 days I've done 2 Units of English (like 4 weeks worth of lessons). That's about all.... C'ya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Estelle, I've seen Interview with a Vampire – it was a while ago.
Keep up the posts, it's been a while.

All the best from Stephen (and the King family in Melbourne).